Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WOO-HOO!!!

God is just SO AMAZING!!!
We have been praying for almost 4 years for Michael to be put on a different shift. Well, starting NEXT Monday, HE NO LONGER WORKS IN THE EVENING!! This is ONE excited BRIDE! I have been trying to redo my own work schedule, since i had been staying at work later, just so the evenings weren't so lonely!
This timing is just WONDERFUL! Just in time for the Holidays, so we don't have to use up PTO, its just great! Although, I will miss our mornings, I will thoroughly enjoy having him home in the evenings even more!
Speaking of the holidays, we have a busy couple of weeks, or shall I say next two months ahead of us! Mom and Dad Mac are heading to our place for the weekend, so that will be fun to spend some time with them! And then I get to meet up with the May gals for some shopping and fun time spent together!! I just love our families!!! We are so blessed!! I even really appreciate all of the wonderful people who continue to reach out to us and love on us. This afternoon, my adopted-in-church grandma Jo came down to see our new house, and to join me for lunch!! She is such an amazing woman, and I so enjoy her company! Who would have thought, that so many years ago, when the church's youth group put on a dinner for the 'old faithfuls' that a wonderful friendship would have been formed!! And all because this particular 'old faithful' thought it would be funny to untie my shoes during a devotional!! It's been a ton of fun ever since! :)
I do get one laid back weekend before we head to Kansas City for Thanksgiving! I am so excited to see everyone! Cooper is excited to meet his new dog cousin Happy! Should be a lot of fun watching the 2 of them run around!
Welp, that's all...
I must say, I've been doing pretty good at blogging lately! :), ooh and if you look at my previous post, I figured out how to add a picture!! So if you look, that is one of our favorites...so far!
Please excuse the RANDOMNESS!! It's just how I'm wired :)

2 comments:

  1. Alright! How exciting for you guys. So once my schedule slows down and I'm done at the Orchard, there will have to be some Ashley, Cooper, AND Michael nights...not just hanging with Ashley and Cooper. :)
    And....sorry I'm slow with the pictures! I'm working on them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Nicole! it's only been a week, and you were out of state for work! :)

    ReplyDelete