Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I just LOVE when God speaks!!

So, last week I blogged a small bit on Michael's hours, or maybe it was 2 weeks ago. Anywho, that VERY night, he was offered DAY HOURS!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!! We are now in Day 2 of this new schedule, and it's kinda weird!! But I love it!! I am not a huge fan of an alarm going off EVERY day at 5a, but if it means spending the evenings with Michael, then I will learn to adjust!! We got more of our pictures uploaded, not at home but on facebook and a friends blog. We are very excited to get prints ordered and start decorating!! I had called my friend Nicole and suggested a service swap!! She would take our family pictures, and I would cut/color her hair!!! Gotta love having fun skills!! Here a few of the pictures!

In our backyard...


In front of our New House!!




My 2 favorite guys!



Family picture...maybe even the Christmas card photo! :)




Hope you enjoyed those, we sure have!!
We had the privilege to host Michael's parents this weekend. I ended up working some of the weekend, trying to use up hours for my families due to the holiday and everyone traveling, so they won't lose their hours for months to come!
We celebrated Dad Mac's birthday, out to dinner, cake and ice cream, and playing Phase 10!
I really got to work on my domestic skills!! Good thing I enjoy cooking!! I would love to host more often!!
Michael just laughs at me, because I always say something to the fact, "well, when we have people over..." or something to that effect, because our old place wasn't fun to host in because it was a bit tight!
Welp, we love filling our home with laughter, and voices, so if you wanna stop by just give us a call!! Now that Michael has evenings off, we're more available!!

1 comment:

  1. How nice that your hubby works days now! Thats our dream... Sigh. Randy works third shift, he used to work second but it seemed like there wasnt a whole lot of family time on that shift. Third is better, but oh how nice it would be if he could have first. We love having people over too! We moved into our new house last June and LOVE hosting things at our place. Your pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete